Looking for the Best Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur?
You came to the right place. BreakfastPass lists the best breakfast places in the Kuala Lumpur area. From here you can browse and find your next breakfast in the Bukit Bintang area and breakfasts in KLCC, Chinatown, Bangsar and Petaling Jaya.
What types of breakfasts can you find in Kuala Lumpur?
Hotel breakfasts are a big deal in Kuala Lumpur. Especially in the KLCC area. All major hotels offer several places to enjoy your breakfast. Kuala Lumpur hotels are renowned for their breakfast menus and buffets but nowadays, they also offer alternatives with more quaint and relaxed breakfast places offering A la carte menus and specialty breakfast menus. Among those, you’ll easily find American breakfasts, Continental breakfasts, Malaysian breakfasts, French breakfasts and more.
Feel free to use our various search filters to narrow down your search and find any type of culinary specialty breakfast you are looking for. By choosing a particular type of breakfast place like a breakfast bar, a hotel or a restaurant you will have access to more filters and can then narrow your search results down to Kuala Lumpur breakfast places with halal, gluten free or vegan options.
Most listings include a Booking module allowing you to make a reservation for your next breakfast. You can specify the number of guests and the time at which you’d like to make your breakfast reservation.
You can locate the best breakfast in Kuala Lumpur by using the map. All breakfast places are located with an icon showing you their exact location. By clicking on the icon you get more information on a particular listing and access the breakfast place detail page.
You can also simply go through the list of Kuala Lumpur breakfast places above, and click on any listing you’re interested in visiting.
What to eat for breakfast in Kuala Lumpur?
Be sure to try some of the local breakfast specialty dishes like:
- Nasi lemak, meaning “fat rice”, is one of the must-try dishes whenever you are in Kuala Lumpur.
- Roti Canai, or wobbly eggs, chopped roti canai drenched in dhal, curry, and sambal, freshly made and served within minutes of ordering topped with two half boiled eggs.
- Prawn Mee, comprised of prawn mee with taugeh, kangkung, pork slices, mini prawns and topped with fried shallots and a spoonful of sambal
- Dim Sums, bite-sized food served in baskets steamer or plates originated from Cantonese cuisine.
- Roti Bakar, runny eggs on buttery toast.
- Thosai, a thin pancake or crepe originating from South India, made from a fermented batter predominantly consisting of lentils and rice.
Breakfast Deals in Kuala Lumpur
Some of our Breakfast Partners also offer deals on breakfasts they serve. You can view those deals where the icon “Breakfast Deal” is featured and you can purchase your breakfast deal during while you make your reservation.
Need help with your Kuala Lumpur Breakfast reservation?
If you need help making a reservation or with an existing Kuala Lumpur breakfast reservation you’ve made on BreakfastPass, our customer support team is here for you. Simply use the Live Chat at the bottom right of this page to chat with one of our Support Team member. We’ll be happy to provide any help we can regarding your breakfast reservation in Kuala Lumpur.